- Schappelle — sha-'pel — noun
- An unwitting and innocent victim of a failed drug smuggling attempt. One who has become the mule (c.v.)
for a drug-smuggling ring without realising it, and is caught by authorities.
eg: That one with the boogie board. She's our schappelle.
- Schappelled — sha-'peld — verb
- 1. To be used as an unwitting accomplice by a drug-smuggling ring, and to be caught in
the process of smuggling drugs.
2. To be the innocent victim of a failed drug-smuggling attempt.
3. To have drugs planted on you by a corrupt official.
eg: Our girl got schappelled at Bali airport. There's 4.5 kilos gone!
Hell, I could be completely wrong, but something just isn't right with this.